Re: Next meeting

Thanks for kicking this off, Oliver. I filled in the Doodle, but my
suggestion would be to stick with the regular time. This Doodle
business is complicated and feels like work, and people are likely to
miss the meeting if we change the time too often.

Other agenda items:

 * Friends of GNOME
 * Upcoming events

Allan