Re: Enterprise Engagement, at the distribution level...

Okay so I went ahead and re-wrote the strategy document in a more condensed way so that I can finally make it public. I've purposefully left out anything having to do with sponsors and financial contributions because that's not my area and there are already well established processes for that sort of thing that can handle that if such opportunities arise.

[1] https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/gnome-enterprise-doc

Feel free to jump in on the document and make comments or add to it just make sure to indicate your name in a small tag like [AlexGS] when you.

Thanks.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Liam R E Quin <liam w3 org> wrote:
On Tue, 2014-04-15 at 09:03 -0400, Alex GS wrote:

> It's way too early in this process for me to be presenting this [as] a
> final and complete strategy.

Better for the group to develop a strategy than a single person. That
way people can help you make a good strategy and feel part of the work.
It's OK if it's not in good shape at the start.

Best,

Liam