Re: Enterprise Engagement, at the distribution level...

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 11:19 -0400, Alex GS wrote:
Either this week or next week I'm planning on sending a mass email to
all the major distribution desktop mailing lists, 16 mailing lists in
total, with a message introducing the Enterprise Engagement (EE)
program and asking for volunteers to join the project. Ideally I would
like to work with Engagement and do this as a team.  But if I don't
get enough feedback from you guys I'll just have to go it alone.
 Given the lack of response this seems likely. I can't keep on waiting
forever to get this project started and at some point I have to put
things into motion.

Let's setup a time or at least discuss this topic before I send the
email to the lists if you can...

If you could explain what you're trying to achieve, it would be useful
before emailing people on behalf of GNOME...