Re: Annual Report: Updated list and schedule

Time flies by, I see we are behind the schedule [1] for this. I think
we should try to put some effort into this in the weeks ahead.

While I understand everyone are busy I think it would be great those
who feel they don't have time to write an an article within a
reasonable time (or want help finishing it) notify the team somehow so
ohters who might have time can write them.

We will also have to rework the schedule, are up to that task Diego?

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014
--
-mvh Oliver Propst