Re: Annual Report: Updated list and schedule

I was wondering about this. My article is pretty much set, unless anyone has some last minute feedback they want to give. It's currently on the wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014/BugzillaStatistics

My availability to write whole articles for those who can't is questionable due to end of semester obligations, but I'll have the time to help other people finish up their articles if they need help. I'm also on proofreader duties, so if anyone has their articles finished, feel free to refer them to me!

Is there a master list of links to where the articles (or the drafts) are for everyone that I've missed? I've checked around, the most I've been able to find is that both Oliver and Juanjo have theirs on the wiki like I do. If anyone has theirs hosted on separate sites, I'd be happy to put them on the Report wiki page so that we can have them all in one place.