Re: GNOME Love flyer

On 2013-03-08 02:12, Marina Zhurakhinskaya wrote:

I like the equation better, because it's more descriptive and balances out the flyer better visually. We
usually have it as Computers + GNOME = Love .
Is it intentional that the flyer has Computers + Love = GNOME ? I guess it makes sense this way too :), but
maybe we should be consistent? If people like the GNOME Love logo, perhaps we could have both versions around.
They are two totally different contexts, so this makes more sense this way.
We should also make US Letter and A4 versions for easy printing. I checked the OPW posters I have and US
Letter one is 765x990 pixels / 8.5x11 inches and A4 is 744x1052 pixels / 8.27x11.69 inches.
2 A5 on the same page here + US letter + A4.
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/flyers/gnome-love-flyer-2onA4.pdf
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/flyers/gnome-love-flyer-usletter.pdf
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/flyers/gnome-love-flyer-A4.pdf

- Andreas