From: "Emily Gonyer" <emilyyrose gmail com>
To: "Andreas Nilsson" <lists andreasn se>
Cc: marketing-list gnome org
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 7:52:43 PM
Subject: Re: GNOME Love flyer

I love them both too, but lean towards the heart over the equation if
we must pick one, though I can't help but to wonder why not print some
of each and have them both?

 Emily

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 02/16/2013 12:56 AM, Juanjo MarĂ­n wrote:

I think the computer adds some "work/learn" idea that fits here pretty
well.

But, yes, it's a matter of taste ;-)

It's also a matter of the feeling of impact, hence why I lean towards the
big heart.
- Andreas

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein