Re: GNOME Love flyer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Nilsson" <lists andreasn se>
To: marketing-list gnome org
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 1:58:34 PM
Subject: Re: GNOME Love flyer

On 2013-03-08 02:12, Marina Zhurakhinskaya wrote:

I like the equation better, because it's more descriptive and
balances out the flyer better visually. We usually have it as
Computers + GNOME = Love .
Is it intentional that the flyer has Computers + Love = GNOME ? I
guess it makes sense this way too :), but maybe we should be
consistent? If people like the GNOME Love logo, perhaps we could
have both versions around.
They are two totally different contexts, so this makes more sense
this way.

Ok, sounds good :).

We should also make US Letter and A4 versions for easy printing. I
checked the OPW posters I have and US Letter one is 765x990 pixels
/ 8.5x11 inches and A4 is 744x1052 pixels / 8.27x11.69 inches.
2 A5 on the same page here + US letter + A4.
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/flyers/gnome-love-flyer-2onA4.pdf
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/flyers/gnome-love-flyer-usletter.pdf
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/flyers/gnome-love-flyer-A4.pdf

Looks great to me! Thanks Andreas and Fabiana!

Marta will hand this version out at PyCon! If there are no follow up versions, I'll add links to these on
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial/Resources and https://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove in a
few days.

- Andreas