Want to review a book about GNOME 3?

Hi everyone,

Packt Publishing has recently put out a book on GNOME 3, which was written
by Mohammad Anwari. It would be great to have a review of the book on
gnome.org. As with all of their books about free software projects, Packt
will give us a small percentage of the royalties as a donation, and
slightly more if we promote it on our website (which would include
publishing a review). Either way, they'll send us a couple of promotional
copies to conduct the review and it would be great to have our view on it
out there (positive or negative).

If you're interested in reading the book and writing a review, let me know.

thanks!
karen