FoG BoF (was: Call for BoF sessions and lightning talks at GUADEC)

Hi everyone :)

I am wondering whether there are enough people who care or want to care
about our Friends of GNOME program to have a BoF session at GUADEC.

We could talk about the following things:
 * Responsibilities
   * Shall we form a committee of some sort?
   * Who is going to feel resposible for what?
 * Current gift structure
   * We have mugs from 500 USD donation level and too many mugs
   * can we produce and ship from a cheaper place than the US?
 * Payment options
   * Do we have experience with non-Paypal payment providers?

If you are interested, let me know.

Cheers,
  Tobi