Re: FoG BoF

I am and I'm happy to participate in this meeting.
- Andreas

On 2013-06-16 11:07, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Hi everyone :)

I am wondering whether there are enough people who care or want to care
about our Friends of GNOME program to have a BoF session at GUADEC.

We could talk about the following things:
  * Responsibilities
    * Shall we form a committee of some sort?
    * Who is going to feel resposible for what?
  * Current gift structure
    * We have mugs from 500 USD donation level and too many mugs
    * can we produce and ship from a cheaper place than the US?
  * Payment options
    * Do we have experience with non-Paypal payment providers?

If you are interested, let me know.

Cheers,
   Tobi