Re: We reached our FoG goal \o/

Hi :)

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 12:30:14AM +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
We should think about the next steps. I.e. we should update the current banner
to thank the donors. Andreas suggested something along the lines of
"Thank you all generous donors for helping us reach our security and privacy
campaign goal of $20.000". What do you think? Could anybody do it?

I just did it. It was surprisingly simple :) FTR: There is ruler/ruler-privacy.js.template in the
gnomeweb-wml repository.

I also see the news item we put up and the interview which is coming along
nicely. Good work! I wonder whether we should ping some folks to pick it up..

Cheers,
  Tobi