Re: We reached our FoG goal \o/

Whoo-hoo! Congrats!

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi everyone!

I blog-posted already but I haven't sent a mail yet.
Our fundraiser is complete. We received 20000 USD to make GNOME more secure and
more privacy aware.

We should think about the next steps. I.e. we should update the current banner
to thank the donors. Andreas suggested something along the lines of
"Thank you all generous donors for helping us reach our security and privacy
campaign goal of $20.000". What do you think? Could anybody do it?

We might also want to get some press release out. We have a good climate now to
get good coverage.

Cheers,
  Tobi