GUADEC Marketing Activities

Hi everyone,

As many of you know, we are trying to do a better job at promoting
this year's GUADEC. I've been putting things together to enable us to
generate news posts for gnome.org and social media.

The GUADEC marketing page includes a rough schedule for news posts, as
well as links to scratch pads where we can write notes during the
conference. If anyone is wanting to help with this, please add notes
and send me any photos you might have (also, please ask if you want a
gnome.org account).

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2013/Marketing

I have also created some empty draft posts on gnome.org. This is to
let us write as much copy ahead of time as possible.

I fully expect this not to go quite as planned, so let's stay in touch
and adjust the schedule as events unfold.

See you in Brno!