Re: 3.8 Release Planning

Andreas it is!  I'm have never talked with the press.  I should probably like take a course or something.  They have that at work.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 02/28/2013 09:03 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:

I can certainly help and dedicate some time to this, but I think we need
more people: I might not have the bandwidth to handle everything, and I
feel it's better for the project to have more than one visible face for
media stuff.

Hi Vincent, I'm sure that we can have Karen, yourself, Allan and maybe recruit one other.   I can possibly do this as well if you like.
I'm happy to help as well.
- Andreas