Re: 3.8 Release Planning

I can do the press release, I did part of it last time.  I'll figure out how to get the quotations.

We need some press contacts.  I know that Vincent has volunteered to be our media guy.  Vincent, can you handle media questions?

We have one volunteer for videos by the way, just need to get a reasonable build for him to try.  We had discussed this earlier . It is a nice extra I think.  Possibly, Bastian can do some screenshots as well.

I can help out some with the release notes as well and social media.   I will ask for more volunteers on the social networking sites becuase we still have pending stuff to do on the annual report. :/

sri