Re: 3.8 Release Planning

Hello,

If there is something specific I can help with, please let me know!

- alex

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le jeudi 28 février 2013, à 13:23 -0500, Karen Sandler a écrit :
> On Thu, February 28, 2013 1:17 pm, Allan Day wrote:
> > Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> >> We need some press contacts.  I know that Vincent has volunteered to be
> >> our
> >> media guy.  Vincent, can you handle media questions?
> >
> > We have a list of contacts already. We just needs someone send out
> > emails and field questions.
>
> I've got the list, and would be happy to send out the emails. It would be
> great to have a small group ready to field questions since sometimes
> there's a tight timetable for turnaround. I'd be happy to do it, and
> Vincent would be great too if he's got the time. Who else should we ask?

I can certainly help and dedicate some time to this, but I think we need
more people: I might not have the bandwidth to handle everything, and I
feel it's better for the project to have more than one visible face for
media stuff.

Cheers,

Vincent

--