Re: GNOME Love flyer

I love them both too, but lean towards the heart over the equation if
we must pick one, though I can't help but to wonder why not print some
of each and have them both?

 Emily

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 02/16/2013 12:56 AM, Juanjo Marín wrote:

I think the computer adds some "work/learn" idea that fits here pretty
well.

But, yes, it's a matter of taste ;-)

It's also a matter of the feeling of impact, hence why I lean towards the
big heart.
- Andreas