Re: GNOME Love flyer

Hi Marina,

I started working on a proposal for the flyer:

http://i.imgur.com/JzRba33.png - with the equation thing you suggested
http://i.imgur.com/WB3J7V6.png - with the GNOME Love logo (which I actually like better)

The images have the original text I proposed, but we're tweaking it here: http://openetherpad.org/w1OifiNUbd. It would be great to have your input, in order to check if the direction we're going match what you had in mind :)

~Fabiana