Re: GNOME Love flyer

Hi Marina!

I'll be pleased to give an hand! Tomorrow I'll send a draft!

Cheers

Flavia

Il 12/02/2013 20:32, Marina Zhurakhinskaya ha scritto:
Hi all,

I think it'd would be very useful if we had a flyer we could give out at conferences about the reasons and
resources to get started contributing to GNOME. It would have highlights about the project from
https://www.gnome.org/about/ and https://www.gnome.org/get-involved/ and talk about specific GNOME Love things,
like easy-to-follow tutorials in JavaScript, Python, C, and Vala and over 40 mentors available to help any time
throughout the year. The computer + GNOME logo = <3 image from https://www.gnome.org/about would probably be
a good fit for it.

Would anyone like to give it a try to make one?

Thanks,
Marina