Re: FOSDEM 2013 - GNOME Stand - aftermath

Bonjour :)

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 08:33:50PM +0100, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
What numbers did we end up with regards to the t-shirts sold. How many
spares do we have?
Uh. If you really want to know that, I can open the boxes and count the
shirts. But at least for the green shirts, that doesn't help all too
much, because we don't really know how many we brought. I could come up
with a quite accurate estimate though. But these are not a nice things
to do, so I try to avoid that if possible.

We do have a list of shirts sold, though, but I don't think it's very accurate.
The shirts sold well. The design was very good; unique, subtle,
elegant. I feel that for some reason, these blue shirts made the green ones look
better. So we also sold many of these. Nonetheless, we have now three
rather big boxes left. We came with four big boxes.

Anyway, lessons learnt: A collection of shirts seems to attract people
and makes them happily buy more.

Cheers,
  Tobi