Re: 2012 Annual Report

On 14/02/13 13:01, Fabiana Simões wrote:
Hi everyone,

On 14 February 2013 02:51, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:

Maybe everyone could add links to content on that wiki page? It's a really
easy way to contribute in a small way. I went ahead and linked some easy
ones, like the GUADEC photo pool. But there's a lot of great stuff there.
Whoever takes on the article will appreciate having the links already
there...

Added links there to as much content as I could find.
One question: The FOSDEM links there are for the 2013 event instead of the
2012 one. Is that correct?

I think is just a mistake. We should cover FOSDEM 2012 for this issue of the annual report.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin

--
Juan José Marín Martínez
Tlf: 956009437 (Corp. 409437) Móvil: 671596200 (Corp. 696200)

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense bien si es necesario hacerlo: El medioambiente es cosa de todos.