FOSDEM 2013 - GNOME Stand - aftermath

Hey folks,

it's a bit late but I wanted to thank all the people that were at FOSDEM and helped running the booth. You
guys are awesome.

Also, I wrote stuff down here <https://live.gnome.org/GnomeEvents/FOSDEM/2013#Aftermath> that I remember we
need to take care of next time. If you know anything beyond what's already there, please add it to the list
so that we can have an at least as successful stand next year.

And the one who writes a report about this FOSDEM for the 2013 annual report *now* gets +10 karma.

On a related note: I have the EventBox and t-shirts now as well as a roll-up display. If anybody needs that,
feel free to contact me.

Again, thank you for being awesome,
  Tobi