Re: Consolidating donor groups

On 12/19/2013 12:15 AM, Tobias Mueller wrote:

I am wondering whether it makes sense to get rid of the categories and only have one list of donors. It would
make things easier on our side. And while I see that it makes sense at first to distinguish a 1200 USD
donation from a 5 USD donation, it's not very well done currently, e.g. recurring donations are grouped by
frequency without giving a hint on the amount donated. So we might as well get rid of the categories
alltogether.
I think that sounds like a very good idea. A donor is a donor, and regardless of how much or little they put in, it helps the project.
- Andreas