Re: Stickers for FOSDEM

Hi,

Following my previous email, I just ordered the stickers.

See you at FOSDEM.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptistem gnome org> wrote:
Hello Foundation,

(I hope I can reach any people involved in FOSDEM)

I plan to buy some stickers for FOSDEM 2014. These are the little round ones [1] that we have for few years ago for various events including FOSDEM. They always have a lot of success among our visitors.

The planned price for 5000 pieces should be around 350 €. I'll pay the stickers and ask for the reimbursement after.

[1] http://tiny.cc/gnome-stickers

Regards