Re: Consolidating donor groups

The current donor list is actually awful and quite wrong. My bank mails the foundation a check for $100 every month (so the foundation doesn't have to pay paypal or CC processing fees) and has since 2008 I believe yet I only show up as a donor for 2009. My bank statement says otherwise as does the epic circuit board foot plaque[1] Behdad so graciously sent me. Pretty sure I'm the only individual who has one of those currently.

It doesn't really matter (to me) how much someone sends the foundation or the foundation says they gave as an individual. Everyone gives within their own means. However, we should make sure to emphasize the more sizable corporate donors who help the foundation massively with large investments.

[1] http://behdad.org/blog/mces/image/2gnome-ram-award-you.jpg