Re: Fwd: Good day - re: new direction for Cinnarch

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:57:00AM -0400, Brett Legree wrote:
The Getting GNOME link doesn't include a "nice to point to rolling release
distribution that uses GNOME as default", though.

But anyway... no matter, all feedback is valuable, and I have emailed
Alexandre to say that no one seemed to think it was appropriate as the name
GNOME OS already applies to something completely different.

I just meant that I do not know the criteria to be added to the page.
This distro might or might not be added. At least from my side I did &
will not say no (or yes :P).

--
Regards,
Olav