Re: Fwd: Good day - re: new direction for Cinnarch

The Getting GNOME link doesn't include a "nice to point to rolling release distribution that uses GNOME as default", though.

But anyway... no matter, all feedback is valuable, and I have emailed Alexandre to say that no one seemed to think it was appropriate as the name GNOME OS already applies to something completely different.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 09:11:01AM -0400, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
> On 12 April 2013 07:21, Brett Legree <brett legree gmail com> wrote:
> > In any case, does anyone have any interest in a sort of "nice to point to
> > rolling release distribution that uses GNOME as default"?
>
> Isn't that what https://www.gnome.org/getting-gnome/ is for?

Indeed. Not every small distribution is on there though. Not totally
sure of the selection criteria to be on that list.

--
Regards,
Olav