Re: Flattr

Was there any progress on this?

andre

On Thu, 2012-04-26 at 00:27 -0400, Karen Sandler wrote:
On Wed, April 25, 2012 6:42 am, Andre Klapper wrote:
Karen / Peter:
Did this ever get an update (maybe off-list)?

We never did ultimately get this sorted - there were some logistics to
work out. Peter can we pick this up this week?

I see that your charitable accounts page still says "Software and other
types of non profit organizations without a clear charitable cause."

Regardless of whether we can get our own flattr account going it would be
a huge help to the general cause of charitable software freedom to edit
this sentence as we discussed :)

karen

--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net