Re: Flattr

On Sat, September 29, 2012 8:00 pm, Andre Klapper wrote:
Was there any progress on this?

yes! I've been in touch with the CEO (Peter no longer is at flattr), and
they've made changes to their site and charitable accounts policy to
reflect our objections. All that remains is to review the terms and
conditions. As I've been on maternity leave I haven't gotten to that yet,
but should be able to soon.

karen

andre