Re: installing owncloud..

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 1:55 AM, Debarshi Ray <debarshi ray gmail com> wrote:
This is great news.

I have had a couple of conversations with people at #owncloud-dev
regarding this. What was not clear to me from those conversations was
ownCloud's plans of supporting OAuth -- whether they want to do it; if
yes, then when; or is it just going to be password based.

Great!  I've mailed Frank and pointed him to the bug and asked how we should begin.

However a kind soul gave me an account on his personal ownCloud
instance, however I am yet to play with it seriously.

Looking forward to this. :-)

That's great, man!  I'm really interested in putting together an "enterprise-ready" GNOME.. I have a mailing list I created some time back for this kind of thing.