[Re: 3.6 Release Marketing]

On Thu, September 20, 2012 4:50 am, Allan Day wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Last time we were going to ask Dirk Hoendel.  Would you like me to ask
him
for a quote?

I wouldn't pursue him too aggressively, considering what happened last
time (lots of chasing, and a response that he couldn't quickly provide
a quote, since he'd have to run it past some people in Intel). But if
it's easy to ask informally, then by all means pose the question - I
would definitely like a quote from him/Intel.

I totally agree! If Sri can easily get a quote that would be great though.
I think Dirk was on vacation the last time, as I recall.

karen