Re: installing owncloud..

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 6:07 AM, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

> Alright, I will bring it up with the infrastructure team and see what they
> think.

There has been some discussion about adding owncloud support in
gnome-online-accounts too; using it ourselves would add a nice touch
of dogfooding...

I was thinking of seeing some work in integrating owncloud with Files and gnome-online-accounts as well.  Somebody from owncloud had come into #marketing asking about doing such a thing.

This would be excellent stuff to be able to have that kind of integration.  Enough so that I would like to have someone actually propose this as a capability.