release notes help

OK, as promised here is the breakdown of what is being worked on and
what needs to be done.  Please correct, and then let's get working on
this.  We really need to get this done by next weekend.  (I might have
made some mistakes, as I'm kind of tired)

What's been started:

Accessibility
a11y (I think progress is good here with jjmarin doing most of it)

Applications

Most of these I think are unfinished.

baobab (incomplete)
boxes (complete?)
disks
files (nautilus)(incomplete, still needs work)
font-viewer

Core User Interface
message-tray

Installation:
installation-live-images
installation-sources

GNOME 3.8 and beyond:
fallback mode

Accessibility:
magnifier: brightness, contrast, and inversion

Applications:
These applications haven't been started yet

Web
Empathy/Chat
Gnome-disk-utility
gnome-documents

Core User Interface
lock screen
printer panel
input sources
Overview changes
user menu changes

Development
gstreamer 1.0
glib - PCRE 8.31 included, javascript compat mode
gtk+ - new widgets, css support, webkitgtk+
improved developer documentation
libgdata - support for Google Drawings
clutter - touch events support
security - libsecret - client for secret service dbus api, allows
storage of passwords in a common way, kerberos/AD logins
e-d-s: new account storage

Looking forward:
gnome-calendar
see allan's blog on future stuff