Re: release notes help

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:37:07PM -0700, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
OK, as promised here is the breakdown of what is being worked on and
what needs to be done.  Please correct, and then let's get working on
this.  We really need to get this done by next weekend.  (I might have
made some mistakes, as I'm kind of tired)

Next weekend is *way* too late. You need time to check for spelling
before giving it to translators. That easily takes 2-3 days depending on
availability of a detailed person (e.g. shaunm). Translators themselves
also need preferably a week.

Don't forget that if we take 2+ weeks to write this, it takes more or
less the same amount of time to translate.

--
Regards,
Olav