3.6 Release parties planning page

With the upcoming 3.6 release on September 26 it is about time to
create a wikipage where
people can list release parties (similar to the ones we have had in past) [1].

Since we no longer use a release specific planning document but a more
general one, we need to
think about a new place to put the link to the planing page on our wiki [2].

I suggest that we copy the structure of the KDE promo wiki and put a
link on the event section of
our wiki to a page that contains a list of specific planning pages [3].
Any thoughts/opinions about this?

I also think we should consider to use social media to promote release
party planning.

1. https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/ThreePointTwo/ReleaseParties
2. https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/ReleasePlanning
3. http://community.kde.org/Promo/Events,