Re: GNOME News - Progress and Plans

Hi-

Thanks so much for your feedback-

From what I understand, Sri and Emily have been working on Journal. Sri and Allan and I had a meeting about these news ideas, and Sri was very involved in getting the news-test site infrastructure set up. He indicated that he was open to discussion about Journal.

Just wanted to note that the feed that is in there is http://blogs.gnome.org/foundation/feed/rss, which I threw in there to test it. The structure for foundation has changed, so that will change. I have a list of feeds, and will start populating that area today.

Christy

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 04:33:51PM +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> It might be nice for the sender, but as you say, it's not that nice
> for the reader. I would discourage that practice. I'd much prefer
> that interesting announcements get a news article which can point to
> the announce email (like on LWN).

As long as it is on there within 24 hours, all is fine.

--
Regards,
Olav