marketing test call tomorrow (Friday) (was Re: marketing meeting next week!)

On Thu, December 6, 2012 1:11 am, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

I want to do one test call Friday so that we can get everybody's software
working prior to the real meeting.  We spent way too much time trying to
get things working and I want to not waste time getting people's software
working.

Why don't we do the test call tomorrow (Friday) at 17:30 UTC? That's
6:30pm Europe/12:30pm east coast/9:30am west coast.

Here's dial-in information:
PSTN: +1-718-247-9666
SIP:  sip:conf sfconservancy onsip com
PIN: 7925