Re: GNOME Commit digest on Planet GNOME

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 04:46:32PM +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
In short; Planet GNOME is currently only for Humans, not robots, ie.
A blog needs to be strongly tied to a individual in order to be
added. Project news etc. go on news.gnome.org

I never read news.gnome.org anymore; due to not being linked from
planet.gnome.org. I have no interest in RSS readers.

Johannes brought up the idea of adding commit-digest to Planet as a
exception to this rule, as shows important data on how we're doing
as a project.

I think this should be put on www.gnome.org in a 'behind the scenes'
section. With the current design, I wonder how many people are able to
find something like Planet GNOME.

--
Regards,
Olav