Re: GNOME Commit digest on Planet GNOME

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
I never read news.gnome.org anymore; due to not being linked from
planet.gnome.org. I have no interest in RSS readers.

How about some kind of tabbed set of pages on planet.gnome?  So you have one tab for planet, one for news, and for commits?

That way everything is one place and we don't have to remember all the disparate locations of news.

I'm using planet, because it is the most well known channel for communication we have other than teh social networks.

sri

> Johannes brought up the idea of adding commit-digest to Planet as a
> exception to this rule, as shows important data on how we're doing
> as a project.

I think this should be put on www.gnome.org in a 'behind the scenes'
section. With the current design, I wonder how many people are able to
find something like Planet GNOME.

--
Regards,
Olav