Re: How to manage foundation navigation in gnome.org site

On 07/03/2011 02:27 AM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:

I would like to make sure we are promoting the things we feel are important

That's exactly what I meant. So let's say that if I were the ED that's how I would look at things. Now I am not sure if Karen is subscribing to this list and what her plans are. I'm really just throwing out things from my angle and no one else.

What matters is that whatever changes we do they are the right ones for the people doing things.

Fred