Re: GCI: Update Gnome Usergroup Info, Introduction

I went and added a subsection with an email template based off Dave's. Any comments or suggestions?

http://live.gnome.org/UserGroups#Template_Email

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
I agree with Dave Neary's points. I also think showing that you are going to follow up and record the information might encourage people to take your request seriously. Maybe create the wiki page beforehand and populate it with all the information you have?