window controls removing max and min from windows committed..

Hey guys,

So Owen committed the windows control here as explained here:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2011-February/msg00192.html

We'll need to update the faq and also we'll need to figure out how to explain how this is an improvement.  This is a fairly significant departure from how most DEs do things with window management and I would be interested in how we will need to manage this change and give a clear idea of how this will work for them.  I must confess that I myself will have to go through a re-learning experience caused by years of habit on this feature.