Re: review request: GNOME marketing flyer for new users in less economically developed countries.

Hi Ben,

That looks awesome! Thanks for the good work.

Please be sure to put it on the wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial/Resources

Stormy

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
On 10/30/2010 06:27 AM, Ben Konrath wrote:
http://bagu.org/scratch/GNOME-dev-world-flyer-v2.zip
http://bagu.org/scratch/GNOME-dev-world-flyer-v2.pdf

The icons are bit messed up in the pdf because the inkscape print to
pdf doesn't seem to be able to handle gradients. I'll have to work
around that some how.
Hi Ben!
That looks really great, excellent work!
I would advice to export the icons as bitmaps and then add them to the document as such, that way you can be sure that they render correctly. Make sure to embed them rather than link them though. Another way is to try and use simpler icons.
- Andreas