Re: review request: GNOME marketing flyer for new users in less economically developed countries.

Hi Stormy,

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
Hi Ben,

That looks awesome! Thanks for the good work.

Please be sure to put it on the wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial/Resources

I've been working with Joshua Joseph Garcìa who contacted me on the
gnome developing world list. He came up with a really cool first page
and I added links to the files to the wiki. Thanks for the feedback.

Ben