Re: Message of support following the earthquake in Haiti

Am Mittwoch, den 13.01.2010, 12:25 -0700 schrieb Guy Lunardi:
Should the foundation consider sending a brief message of support
regarding the earthquake in Haiti?

Playing the bad cop here: If we started doing this, what is the
threshold for future catastrophes, or what is the reason not to do this
constantly, having lots of poor people and conflicts on this earth?

We could use Unicef or the Red Cross as orgs people could donate to:

I have problems with some of these big "help" organizations as I know
well about their behaviour in Sri Lanka after 2004's Tsunami.
(Off-topic - let's go off-list if somebody wants to debate.)

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed