Re: Website - News and Press Releases

Hi Zonker,

2010/2/22 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>:
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
I started importing the existing press releases to our CMS. So far,
I've migrated all press releases from 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010. Need
volunteers to finish this as there still quite many press releases to
import. Anyone?

I'll raise my hand. I should have some time Wednesday if you can get
me access to edit the site.

It seems that Darton has finished this task already. Maybe you could
help with other parts of the content? I've sent a message about
pending content:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2010-February/msg00135.html

In any case, send me an email with:

Full name
Login name
Email

So that I can create a Plone account for you.

Cheers!

--lucasr