Gtk+ videos and twitter account

Hello there, just a quick note,

as an effort to promote the GNOME stack I have created a video[0] that
probably most of you have already watched on the planet (about 500
visits so far not counting the OGG dowloads). The video shows how to
quicly put together a Gtk+ Hello World with Vala. I hope to create
other videos showing how to use the GNOME development platform.

The motivation here is to create a set of contents, mainly video, that
debunks myths about GTK+ and other core GNOME libraries (such as
GTK+/GNOME == C, bindings are second class citizens, and the like).

The idea is to gather enough content to be deployed in the GTK+
website so that it becomes a point that empowers people to create apps
instead to explain what GTK+ is and point people to the source
tarballs.

Javier Jardon and myself have also created linked Twitter[1] and
identi.ca[2] accounts and we will try to use it to promote the
platform and inform about news and exciting stuff happing around the
toolkit.

[0] http://www.vimeo.com/9617309
[1] http://twitter.com/gtktoolkit
[2] http://identi.ca/gtktoolkit