Re: Introductions

Hi,

Nelson Marques wrote:
 I would like to ask one thing to this list, would it be possible for
people to introduce themselfs and say what is their role around on the
list?

Dave Neary
http://live.gnome.org/DaveNeary
http://blogs.gnome.org/bolsh
http://dneary.free.fr
http://www.neary-consulting.com
http://www.linkedin.com/ppl/webprofile?action=vmi&id=2873233&pvs=pp&authToken=qu0I&authType=name&trk=ndir_viewmore&lnk=vw_pprofile
http://www.google.com/search?q=Dave+Neary&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

I started many of the initiatives the marketing team is now working on -
collecting marketing materials, co-ordinating user groups, researching a
GNOME store, having a regular annual marketing & community travel
budget, having an annual foundation report (I wrote most of the first
one, and a good bit of the 2nd and 3rd), getting & using a CRM, and I'm
currently working on a GNOME census to answer some of the questions we
keep getting asked & have no good answer for.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary