Re: FoG pending Tasks

Hi,

Just send me the text, data and any design changes and I'll put the
ruler on line for you guys.

Cheers!

--lucasr

2010/12/6 Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>:
A while back Lucas Rocha said he could help.

Stormy

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:01 AM, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
Og - any updates on getting the banner added to the GNOME sites to
track new subscribers?

Hey Paul,

I thought since you had the task of working on the ruler, that you'd
also add it. Let me get back to my desk and I'll ping you to discuss
this and get it done.
--
Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors